How to be a Member?
Step 1: Visit https://www.asla.com.ph and click on “Not yet a member” button.
Step 2: Fill up the membership application form. Attach Regularization Letter and click Register.
Step 3: Email coming from our POC on the following days for further instruction with your membership application.
Step 4: Then submit to ASLA office the following membership requirements;
1. Filled out BPI ADA form (Downloadable to ASLA Site)
2. Signed signature card
3. 1 pc. of 1X1 or 2X2 ID Picture
4. 1 pc. of photocopy of Accenture ID and 1 Government Issue ID.
For fast delivery of documents you can send it to UG16 Globe Telecom Plaza Pioneer St. cor Madison St. Mandaluyong City thru courier service. You also have an option to bring it directly to ASLA office.
Once requirement is completed, we will process your membership application and first contribution will take effect on the 15th of the following month. Now you are part of the association and enjoy our benefits.
For inquiry please feel free to email our POC [email protected] Contact no. 7903-6461
Membership Referral Promo Guidelines
(Effective: August 2-December 31, 2021)
- Refer new Member
- Active ASLA member with good credit standing may refer new member/s to the Association
- Only approved or valid referrals after the first capital contribution has been collected are eligible to receive Php500.00 cash credit.
Referral Fee (500.00)
- Member to lead Roadshow/Promotional event
- Active ASLA members with good credit standing may invite and facilitate an online meeting for promoting ASLA.
- The member who is the coordinator of a successful roadshow event is eligible to received cash credit. The amount of cash credit depends on the number of participants.
PROJECTED INCOME IF ALL PARTICIPANTS JOINS ASLA
Invite Cash Credit Referral Fee (500.00) Total Income
- 5-10 PHP1,000.00 PHP5,000.00 PHP6,000.00
- 11-15 PHP1,500.00 PHP7,500.00 PHP8,000.00
- 16-20 PHP2,000.00 PHP10,000.00 PHP12,000.00
- 21-25 PHP2,500.00 PHP12,500.00 PHP15,000.00
- 26-30 PHP3,000.00 PHP15,000.00 PHP18,000.00
Referred Member refers to the new member or returning member (with the previous record of good credit standing) of the Association as a result of a referral from an active ASLA member
Referrer refers to an active member of ASLA referring new member/s to the Association
Coordinator refers to an active member of ASLA who will facilitate an online meeting for a promotional event.
Process and Guidelines:
A. Refer new Member
1. Referred Accenture employee/s must log membership application thru ASLA site (http://www.asla.com.ph) by clicking the “Not Yet a Member” link and provide the required information. Alternatively, he/she may submit an application form to ASLA office or via on-site events quoting the name of the Referrer.
2. Referred Accenture employee must submit complete requirements subject to review, membership guidelines, and approval of the Association.
*ASLA will shoulder the expense of shipping fee for the submission of complete requirements of a new member.
3. An email will be sent to the applicant if his/her application has been rejected or approved.
4. If approved, the new member will have his/her first deduction on the nearest pay period (15th or 30th).
5. Crediting of the referral fee is done after the successful one-month contribution of a referred new member.
B. Member to lead Roadshow/Promotional event:
1. The Coordinator is the one to invite their colleagues to participate in the meeting. He/She will arrange the schedule of the event or an online meeting.
2. The Coordinator must provide the email address of the participant for at least one week prior to the agreed schedule of the event so that ASLA will be the one to send a meeting invite.
3. During the Meeting, ASLA Board will be the one to speak and should be assisted by ASLA staff. The coordinator needs to take notes of the minutes of the meeting.
4. After the meeting, the Coordinator must submit or email the minutes of the meeting and the contact information of the attendees.
5. The release of cash credit is done every last day of the Crediting Schedule for the Month to the enrolled BPI bank account.
Effectivity: August 2, 2021 – December 31, 2021.
Members in good credit standing are those whose accounts are not delinquent, not under investigation due to suspected fraudulent activities, and those who have not, otherwise, violated any of the Terms and Conditions Governing the membership to ASLA Savings and Loans Association.